Quantcast

Local snow race being blown out of portion.

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
I got word about some threads bashing Fred around the ebike world and was shocked to read. Most riders vocalizing concerns weren't at the events and dont know the story. I was at the race and Fred had every right to be upset!! People were standing in the course at the worst spot (atop a hill, end of a long pedal section) Fred yells get out of the way!!(his tenth heat-prolly some adrenaline going on to) Kid off to the side yells back mellow out- Fred asked the kid whats up? Not a big deal, sure did get turned into one. If you have a problem say something to Freds face instead of on forums we have no way to respond to. Feel free to p.m. me here as well or send the link over to other sites if you want.
One thing that did get misunderstood for the record was freds celebration at the s.p race - he flipped off the mtn not the other riders (last year he took a very tough loss in the last corner and it was a big win for him).

intensified

Monkey
Mar 31, 2004
Canton,Ma
The best way to quell the subject is to not start new threads about it...
True, that is why it isn't on the rm dh forum and hidden here in the place where not to many look. I have no way to post on the other sites (had to make a post, this is not what FFR represents). If anyone bothers to look at the bs thread, it's just that bs. I was at the events and things have been taking way out of context!!
Nobody was pushed to the ground, nobody got the der. kicked off the bike.
In fact in FF defense, I am disgusted as to how everyone can take a side so quickly hearing one side of a story!! Nobody gives a benefit of doubt without hearing what the other parties have to say anymore.
Like I mentioned feel free to post this on bs.