Quantcast

Local trade thread

Sup ladies and gents,

I need a few things and was wondering if others might need some things so this thread is for trading parts. Not sure if it'll get sticky'd at the top but thought I start a trade thread.
I'll start it off:
I need a fox pro pedal or the new fox dh shock for my bike. Sizing=7.5x2.0.

I'm willing to trade any of the following to equal the cost of one of those shocks. Preferably, I'm looking for a new one.

Brand new
Marz drop off tripple crown 6 inch fork
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7119397470&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

NorthShore DH crankset with 3 rings and a bash guard
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7118484012&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

mavic 321 wheelset qr hubs shimano
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7118484127&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT

titec big al stem

canecreek aheadset

Truvativ Hussefelt crankset

shimano lx front der top swing 34.9

Manitou swinger 4 way 7.5x2.0

Slightly used

shimano xt front der top swing 34.9

If you've got a connection, or an extra shock that size that your not using, I'm in need of one and I'd be willing to trade parts for it.

I'm open for other trades, but prefer new for new. If your interested in any of the stuff above I'd be willing to trade, sell, or exchange.

So if you got hookups at the place you work at for whatever; clothes, shoes, ski passes, bike stuff, I'm open to trade or sell of course.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
This IS trailhacker - can't seem to log out of snacks for the life of me. We just downloaded a Mozilla browser and ever since we are trapped logged on as snacks. No more pop-ups, but can't log out? Maybe some tech geeks could halp us out here?

As for "bartering", IMO its all the same? I don't know if I'd waste another sticky on it.
What would be great is if people would delete there posts from the buy-n-sell thread once they have sold there stuff and keep that thing from getting too out of hand. Or maybe the can set it up like the real BnS threads so the latest posts are the first ones. Just my $.02

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
dwaugh said:
Did you try hitting the 'logout' button? What works for me is deleting cookies, but does FireFox even keep the cookies?
This is Snacks....you can log out, trailhacker just doesn't know how.

I think this thread is SPAM!!!!!

Skookum said:
You guys should just sign up under one username the KevinAmy Collective. :dancing:
Name's that would be good for those two:
1. Threadbusters
2. Rainedonyourparade
3. @ssholes-r-us
4. Sh!t-sprayers
5. We_butt_in_when_not_wanted
6. I'm_sponsored&UrNot
& the number one name
8. OldFartsRetired or is it OldFartsRetarded?

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
NineFingers said:
Name's that would be good for those two:
1. Threadbusters
2. Rainedonyourparade
3. @ssholes-r-us
4. Sh!t-sprayers
5. We_butt_in_when_not_wanted
6. I'm_sponsored&UrNot
& the number one name
8. OldFartsRetired or is it OldFartsRetarded?
Tuff list of names to choose from....... I would probably go with Sh!t-sprayers, but thats only because I had bad Burger King last night and I can relate to the name. Actually I am going to change my name to A$$ gasket because its a fun name.

Lets be nice now. :nope: Both of you guys/gals. Merry Christmas.