Quantcast

Local water company......

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I've been having "debates" with these turds for the past year+.......

First, they send a letter telling me I was part of a trial program regarding new water meters, and that I'd get a discounted deal having one installed. When I call, they said the letter was sent in error, and no deal will be given.

Then, they install a new street sign on my corner lot, and damaged a plant Alaina and I planted while she was still here. Guy comes out to discuss, and denies damaging it, claiming easements allowed him to do what he did.

Now, with new meter installed, they say I am paying for it, though it still belongs to them, and deny me access to it, should I need to turn off the water for plumbing work.

I just llloooovvvee getting under their skin. I feel like I want to tell them the grammar police would say the paying for the meter makes it mine, yet I'm here, venting to the masses, in hopes I can get a good laugh and just shrug this whole mess off.

I'm taking the dog for a walk........... then riding before work.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sounds like you should have taken them to small claims court.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I am no lawyer...but if you are having these issues, I guarantee there are others with similar complaints and problems. Class action lawsuit time?