Quantcast

Location Roll Call

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
I am newb to this forum and have been reading some old and all new posts. From what I can tell it looks like most of the active forum posts are pretty much centrally located in a defined radius of around Asheville, Knoxville, and Greenville and seem to be predominantly DHers..... so for my educational purposes if you don't mind me asking just wanted to see where everyone was at, what your ride preference is and what's in the corral. I'd like to ride with some of you guys once I relocate. Riding with others is the best means to improve ones skills.

Myself.... in Huntsville, AL (now), but will be in Greenville, SC in a month.
Ride Preference: DH (newb in DH compared to you folks) and XC.
Ride: 2010 Trek EX9, 2009 Cannodale Perp, 2010 Santa Cruz Driver 8

Thanks!

Jay

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
I live in Kodak,TN.(20miles east of Knoxville)
My ride is a Santa Cruz Bullit,SuperT fork,E13 SRS guide & 34T ring.
-Norris
-IC King
-Panther Creek
-Haw Ridge
-Fontana Village DH course
-Tsali
-Bigfoot
-Windrock.

OldSkool

Chimp
Nov 4, 2009
Fletcher NC
I live in Fletcher NC and ride XC and DH (neither one all that well but I have fun). I usually ride Bent Creek, Dupont State Forest, or Pisgah National Forest near Brevard. PM me when you get up here. I usually ride in the mornings during the week, but that may be changing due to work schedule.

bikergerm

Chimp
Sep 24, 2009
I live in Orlando Fl. I ride a BigHit. I like to ride DH (only get to ride a couple times a year). If yall ever come down my way, hit me up.

Millner

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY
Southeastern tip of Kentucky. My family and I used to ride in the pisgah/dupont area. Slick rock, big rock, or whatever it's called was my favorite trail next to green's lick. Due to my dad breaking his back for the 3rd time ~3 years he doesn't ride anything but his big goofy Polaris RZR, so now I ride behind my house, windrock, or wherever the closest DH race happens to be.

I ride I commencal supreme 1 I scored off chainlove on the cheap.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I live in Fletcher NC and ride XC and DH (neither one all that well but I have fun). I usually ride Bent Creek, Dupont State Forest, or Pisgah National Forest near Brevard. PM me when you get up here. I usually ride in the mornings during the week, but that may be changing due to work schedule.
You're in Asheville. Nobody knows where Fletcher is. I'm in Fletcher/Fairview...hence Asheville. :thumb: