Quantcast

)-: Lockdown Thursday :-(

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Now the soft lockdown becomes harder in Denmark.
All schools closed, all shops that do not sell food closed, etc. but, of course, still 10 persons allowed at Christmas lunch and also church visits. After the announcement yesterday people rushed to the malls, smart!
Shout out to all Danes that thought visiting friends and having Christmas parties with colleagues in times of a pandemic is a good thing! You did it! I am so proud of you! :rolleyes:

Good morning to everyone!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Oh damn, weather people didn't get this one wrong. Got a foot on the ground already and its still dumping. Yesssssss.

Company sent me a soft sided cooler yesterday, I guess as a holiday gift? I did not ask for/want one, but I appreciate the gesture and thought.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Will try to fit a fatbike ride into my schedule. Sprinter hasn't been starting smoothly when cold. I suspect one or more of the glow plugs shat the bed. Need to get it scanned. Voilà, that is all.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I am guessing we got 15" last night. I need to get out and clear this shit after my 8:30 meeting.

FFS if you’re gonna take a picture of the snow on your patio, at least have the decency to include a proper depth reference.

4F1E2EB1-7F10-4775-863F-7113224B0DC1.jpeg

I like Great Divide Hibernation Ale (not a recent picture) but any standard 12oz, 16oz, or even 22oz can will do. Remember, it's for science reasons!

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Dear Mr Plow-truck driver,
While I appreciate the second pass closer to the curb, if you see me backing out of my driveway having just cleared it of snow, please give me a second to depart before plowing the whole thing closed again.
K? Thks bye

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Dear Mr Plow-truck driver,
While I appreciate the second pass closer to the curb, if you see me backing out of my driveway having just cleared it of snow, please give me a second to depart before plowing the whole thing closed again.
K? Thks bye
is it just me, or is double blizzard really citrusy this year?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
is it just me, or is double blizzard really citrusy this year?
Maybe a touch. The galaxy we had this year, usually known for peach and passionfruit-like aromas, had a nice, clean, citrus note to it. I think it doubled down with the citrus and pine from the chinook made it more noticible.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
rained hard last night according to the rainfall totals. I was out cold and never heard it. One heavy downpour during my first transport then nothing. Break time... went home and had Espresso, Scrambled eggs with cheese and some maple sausage WIN...back to work in a few

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe a touch. The galaxy we had this year, usually known for peach and passionfruit-like aromas, had a nice, clean, citrus note to it. I think it doubled down with the citrus and pine from the chinook made it more noticible.
gotcha. i really like galaxy, but it was way more citrusy than i was expecting. if i was in charge i would have backed that off a bit.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Portland weatherman has to be the best job. You totally guess and you have a 50% chance of being right. 10 day forecast are hilarious because anything after day 3 is anyone's guess. I try not to look, but I can't help myself. Nobody knows this weekend's weather until Friday.

How about nao?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Given Haley's in Devo, I don't have a lot of choices since I'm going up every Saturday.

I guess enjoy your skinning up? Mind the 1st year back country group.
You do know there are ski areas in Colorado that are not on the Ikon or Epic passes, right?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You do know there are ski areas in Colorado that are not on the Ikon or Epic passes, right?
Yes. But for those of us with kids wanting ski programs for said kids, there aren't as many options. Amusingly I might be able to get Wifey on board with LL or A-Basin because there are currently effectively no resort services at any ski areas, which makes them LL or A-Basin.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Also FTS. I'm mentally prepared for NO skiing this season. Might hit up some stuff in MT/WY if they can get their shit together...
You alright buddy? I mean, no skiing? I can bring you extra whiskey if you need it.