Quantcast

Loco Clean out your PM's

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Since I can't PM you I just wanted to know what year your Xterra was.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
Its 2x4, who cares?
fock that may be a good point......

Although I was wondering how many boxes of Golden Grahams he could get in the back...

J

JRB

Inbox contains 7 messages.
You have 16 messages stored, of a total 70 allowed.

Hrmmm - it's an 02. Why??? What's up??? It's 2wd though, so I am sure I can not help.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Inbox contains 7 messages.
You have 16 messages stored, of a total 70 allowed.

Yeah thats what all the NOOB's say.

Because my exhaust manifold is cracked. It's a common problem. I have a 2000 and it's not a 2x4

J

JRB

stosh said:
Yeah thats what all the NOOB's say.

Because my exhaust manifold is cracked. It's a common problem. I have a 2000 and it's not a 2x4

Bummer - how much to fix??? I'm glad I got the 5 year 100,000 mile warranty.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Bummer - how much to fix??? I'm glad I got the 5 year 100,000 mile warranty.
um it's between $300 and 1k$ to fix. I haven't found a definative cost yet.

Which BLOWS!!!

J

JRB

stosh said:
um it's between $300 and 1k$ to fix. I haven't found a definative cost yet.

Which BLOWS!!!

If you are posing a question, the 1K offer blows. Otherwise, I agree, it sucks when you can't get a price. That is essentially why I traded my chevrolet in.

412 boxes of Golden Grahams with the seats down. Never hauled it with them up.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco-gringo said:
I think he means the big boxes... not the little single serving boxes that come in the cereal variety packs.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
If you are posing a question, the 1K offer blows. Otherwise, I agree, it sucks when you can't get a price. That is essentially why I traded my chevrolet in.

are you sure it's 412? is that so you can or can't see out the backwindow?

I'm going to call the local dealership today and see if I can't get a better answer.

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
I think he means the big boxes... not the little single serving boxes that come in the cereal variety packs.

No no - it's the big ones. Not the commercial sized, but not the 1/4 bowl size ones for sure.

J

JRB

stosh said:
are you sure it's 412? is that so you can or can't see out the backwindow?

I'm going to call the local dealership today and see if I can't get a better answer.

Can't see out of the window. I am not sure that they can tell you how many boxes of Golden Grahams one can haul. They likely haven't tested that. Take my word for it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
No box of golden grahams is big enough for me!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Can't see out of the window. I am not sure that they can tell you how many boxes of Golden Grahams one can haul. They likely haven't tested that. Take my word for it.
ok because I have a similar problem more in the way of a dead body but I knew you had some experience hauling some really big loads....

J

JRB

stosh said:
ok because I have a similar problem more in the way of a dead body but I knew you had some experience hauling some really big loads....

Hello Nissan - yes I was wondering. Can you tell me how many corpses I can haul in my Xterra???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Hello Nissan - yes I was wondering. Can you tell me how many corpses I can haul in my Xterra???
"ok so if I can't fit 18 inside what is the total allowable tounge weight on a 2000 stock hitch"

"also is the max loading weight of the rocf rack 200lbs or is that just a suggestion?"

J

JRB

stosh said:
"ok so if I can't fit 18 inside what is the total allowable tounge weight on a 2000 stock hitch"

"also is the max loading weight of the rocf rack 200lbs or is that just a suggestion?"

Do you know which parts will weigh approximately 40 pounds so I can use the roof basket with a net??? :sneaky:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Do you know which parts will weigh approximately 40 pounds so I can use the roof basket with a net??? :sneaky:
guess I'll have to weigh each part by holding it while I get on the scale and then subtract my weight.... shouldnt' be a problem....

J

JRB

stosh said:
guess I'll have to weigh each part by holding it while I get on the scale and then subtract my weight.... shouldnt' be a problem....

Now that I think about it, you are a sick man Jeffrey Dahmer.