Quantcast

Loco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

It's just too bad it wasn't a big secret. It may still be time for a real change, Price. At least this way I didn't have to add MisterClean back to ignore. I'll bet he really had something useful to say. I mean useful in the same way you'd use ticks to draw blood.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JRB said:
It's just too bad it wasn't a big secret. It may still be time for a real change, Price. At least this way I didn't have to add MisterClean back to ignore. I'll bet he really had something useful to say. I mean useful in the same way you'd use ticks to draw blood.
Glad Im not the only loser on at this time of day on a Saturday.

i'm working from home.... :(

J

JRB

stosh said:
Glad Im not the only loser on at this time of day on a Saturday.

i'm working from home.... :(
I'm leaving to go ride and pick up a frame.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
JRB said:
It's just too bad it wasn't a big secret. It may still be time for a real change, Price.
argumentative...

always has to be right...

always has to have the last word...

has to be center of attention...

:teacher:

could the change you speak of be a sex change?

splat

Nam I am
brungeman said:
argumentative...

you forgot doesn't know when to STFU

N8 said:
Don't you mean the poster formerly known as loco...???

:p
No oncea Loco always a Loco, Just like Rip will always Be Rip even if he goes by Opeth

J

JRB

brungeman said:
argumentative...

Truth be told, bro, I don't think you are very cool either. Don't you have some dog poop to mow???

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Loco said:
Sorry, Loco, but you didn't do a very good job of making your identity change a secret. If you really wanted to start fresh you should have created a whole new account and let "loco" die...

J

JRB

moff_quigley said:
Sorry, Loco, but you didn't do a very good job of making your identity change a secret. If you really wanted to start fresh you should have created a whole new account and let "loco" die...
I did. As I said, I Are Baboon thought we'd just change the name after I did that. I deleted avy and sig. The sig is somehow back. I think I'll just get a different one all together. Some think that I want to cause trouble since I post a comment to try to lighten a situation. Apparently this is so serious and such important business that I can't joke, so I may just stop posting. Biggins did it, I am sure I can.

You'll notice a jrb that is deleted. That is why.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is this number 3 of the "I'm outa here..." threats?

Not sure why you try to change the name when the posts are 100% the same. I guess if you want people to think different of you, just "be" different. It's not a big deal dude.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
JRB said:
I did. As I said, I Are Baboon thought we'd just change the name after I did that. I deleted avy and sig. The sig is somehow back. I think I'll just get a different one all together. Some think that I want to cause trouble since I post a comment to try to lighten a situation. Apparently this is so serious and such important business that I can't joke, so I may just stop posting. Biggins did it, I am sure I can.

You'll notice a jrb that is deleted. That is why.
I see. Well sorta. It just looks like you changed your username only...you still have the same title and sig. Even if those things were different it wouldn't take a brain surgeon to figure out this account is you...what with the lil tyke with The Descendents beanie.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
jimmydean said:
Is this number 3 of the "I'm outa here..." threats?

Not sure why you try to change the name when the posts are 100% the same. I guess if you want people to think different of you, just "be" different. It's not a big deal dude.
I have noticed he has been trying, but when he takes this...
brungeman said:
argumentative...

as seriously as he did... I guess you can say a leopard can't change their spots:rolleyes:

MisterClean

Monkey
Jan 20, 2006
SoCal Supermarket Shelves
Potroast88 said:
I'm kinda impressed. Only 172 posts and already a custom title.
One can only wonder if he/she/it will average a whopping 18 posts a day* for the next four years, as he/she/it did before wiping the count slate clean.

*not counting posts nuked by the moderators, in which case a conservative estimate would make it about 25 a day...all drivel

Status
Not open for further replies.