Quantcast

Lodging for US Open

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Hey I know that there have been posts for this before, but hopefully someone can help me . I tried to book at the Days Inn for the first DH race and for the US open and both days are booked solid. Any recommendations for hotels close to the race would be great. If at all possible I would like to spend under $75 per day and would love to be able to take my bike into the room with me. Thanks in advanced and sorry for being lazy but I think locals would know the best places to stay. Dave

Also while we are at it does anyone know this year's fees for the open and does it cover lift passes for all 3 days. Thanks again

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Fee is probably around $70 & covers Friday & Saturday, if you qualify for Sunday you get a free pass, at least that's how it worked last year.

Hotels are the Appalachian Hotel (expensive), Minerals (expensive), Grand Cascades Lodge (expensive), Appalachian Motel (cheap), Rolling Hills Motel (cheap), Sussex Motor Inn (cheap) & there's a couple other bed & breakfasts as well.

Personally, I would drop the cash & stay at Minerals, it's slopeside (a little down the street), but has a spa with two hot tubs, indoor\outdoor pools, steam room, sauna, masseuses, etc, which you get free access to when you stay there (you have to pay for a massage obviously).

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
Fee is probably around $70 & covers Friday & Saturday, if you qualify for Sunday you get a free pass, at least that's how it worked last year.

Hotels are the Appalachian Hotel (expensive), Minerals (expensive), Grand Cascades Lodge (expensive), Appalachian Motel (cheap), Rolling Hills Motel (cheap), Sussex Motor Inn (cheap) & there's a couple other bed & breakfasts as well.

Personally, I would drop the cash & stay at Minerals, it's slopeside (a little down the street), but has a spa with two hot tubs, indoor\outdoor pools, steam room, sauna, masseuses, etc, which you get free access to when you stay there (you have to pay for a massage obviously).
Thanks for the info, I will probably spring for the cheap one, Hopefully these have rooms left, unless the minerals is less than 100 buck a night, but I doubt it, I think I checked a couple slope side and it was closer to 300 bucks a night. Thanks again see you all down there