Quantcast

Lodging in snowshoe

TankerX

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
The best place Fo Sho
Hey all, me and a couple of buddies planning to come out to Snowshoe possibly this month. We were wondering which hotel allows bikes into the room? Last time we came, we stayed at the Rimfire lodge and no bikes so we left them in the car. Any info will be helpful. Thanks..

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
The inn at the bottom of the hill allows bikes. And at Allegheney spring has a really nice bike storage room. Just bring your own lock. [they have bike racks bolted to the floor.]

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
I've got a condo up at snowshoe I rent out for $100/night + $35 cleaning fee. I don't allow bikes in the room, but they just built a really nice bike storage room on the slope side of the building. Nice bike racks, and the bike room can only be accessed with a room key. I still bring my lock and lock the bike to the rack though.

Regardless where you stay up there, most of the condo buildings have bike storage. Just bring your own lock to make sure it's secure. FYI, I know Rimfire has the bike storage area in the parking garage.

Here is some info about my condo if your interested.
http://www.homeaway.com/USA/West-Virginia/vacation-condo-Snowshoe-Mountain-area/p159505.htm

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I've got a condo up at snowshoe I rent out for $100/night + $35 cleaning fee. I don't allow bikes in the room, but they just built a really nice bike storage room on the slope side of the building. Nice bike racks, and the bike room can only be accessed with a room key. I still bring my lock and lock the bike to the rack though.

Regardless where you stay up there, most of the condo buildings have bike storage. Just bring your own lock to make sure it's secure. FYI, I know Rimfire has the bike storage area in the parking garage.

http://www.homeaway.com/USA/West-Virginia/vacation-condo-Snowshoe-Mountain-area/p159505.htm
GREAT place. A bit pricey,quite a bit, BUT; it is offset by its location...so...your call...If I had the money, and NO one else to worry about, and just had one friend (or significant other) Than THIS is the place to stay!

Real nice place...oldskoolbiker is great peoples!

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States

I stayed here this past weekend and it's great!