Quantcast

Logging in.....problems?

Feb 8, 2002
Raleigh
To whom it may concern.....I like the new format. But I'm having problems logging in. It seems I have to keep logging in, over and over. With the old system, as long as I kept my browser open, I didn't have to log in again. But now, if I leave RM, and come back, I have to log in again. Not only that....I can handle that....but sometimes it makes me log in each time I post. I may end up logging in several times in one session on RM. What's the deal? Thansks.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by DBRX10NC
To whom it may concern.....I like the new format. But I'm having problems logging in. It seems I have to keep logging in, over and over. With the old system, as long as I kept my browser open, I didn't have to log in again. But now, if I leave RM, and come back, I have to log in again. Not only that....I can handle that....but sometimes it makes me log in each time I post. I may end up logging in several times in one session on RM. What's the deal? Thansks.
Maybe it is a Cookie problem.

R

RideMonkey

Check the settings in your browser and make sure that cookies are enabled.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by DBRX10NC
It's not cookies. I haven't changed any browser settings, and don't have problems with other sites, just this one.
What browser are you using?

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I happens to me once in a while. When I get back to RM after going to another site, I'm logged off. :(

It can happen something like 5 times in a single day, and then it won't happen again in the next 2 months. :confused:

I'm using IE 6.0