Quantcast

Loki wishes it was his day GMT

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Plus the Loki episode last night was good
i only saw half the first episode but the first 20 minutes of it wss funny as shit....

and

the falcon and the winter soldier felt like it took forever to go absolutely nowhere....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just give it to him. It’s literally only $100 and your girl’s friend stuff is worth way more than that.

Also: Does the Dad understand the bike capability gap?
I've tried to explain it again and again. He's a football/golf guy with no mechanical understanding, so equipment capabilities seems to skirt beyond.

I'll probably just do it though. Their plan was to get her a bike for her bday at eom, so I volunteered this option.

He feels that he's taking stuff from us/we're buying things for the girls. It just doesn't register that the cost of these things for new parts are rounding errors overall and the vast, VAST majority of this stuff is from the spare parts bin. He doesn't seem to have a spare parts bin for anything, so me having complete bikes in just spare parts seems expensive to him. But most of it would qualify as junk to be stripped as needed or would be donated to a charity to get kids riding bikes.

I've told him how important it is to me to get kids (especially girls) onto bikes, which is why we support Little Bella's annually. So me throwing some money into bikes to get his girls riding with Haley, doesn't matter to me.

It's just frustrating.