Quantcast

~~ LOL @ Friday GMT ~~

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday, yo! I noticed the lack of GMT today and was all "wtf." Looking forward to this weekend...the weather is going to be perfect and we've got lots of pedaling on the schedule. :weee: Got a busy Friday to get through first.

Today's gas station freebie was a 32oz fountain soda. Diet Coke for me! :weee:

Ok then.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Yay weekend!!

I am going to ride around DC and Alexandria this weekend and may double down and take a mountain bike ride as well. Screw the chores, let's ride!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
word nerds. looks like mt snow for some flatbilled xtreme hucks this weekend, bro.

i kind of just want to sleep in though...hmm....

splat

Nam I am
:(

THe comapnay has decided to do another Power shutdown :( , since they are shutting the power down we dicided to take advantage of it and do a Major network upgrade , replacing 3 Large Cisco Switches ( with larger ones ) so I am here till 11 PM . and then all day tomorrow and probably Sunday Too :(

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
wife attacked me this morning (in the good way :dance: ). i made a killer omlette this morning and coffee was spot on too. early early ride planned for the weekend that will involve lots of rocks. booyah.

on a side note, i have replaced sour cream with plain chobani when i throw together burritos at home. good stuff that chobani is.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Hey, I know this is a stupid question considering I'm supposed to be a Mod and all (and thus know all the ins and outs of RM) but what does GMT stand for?

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
Hey, I know this is a stupid question considering I'm supposed to be a Mod and all (and thus know all the ins and outs of RM) but what does GMT stand for?
any of the following:

Greenwich Mean Time
Generic Mapping Tools (software)
Giant Magellan Telescope
Greenwich Meridian Time
Geometric Mean Titer (vaccination)
Geometric Mean Titers
Guy, McCoy, Torme (band)
Gunner's Mate (Technician, USN Rating)
General Military Training
Glass Mat Thermoplastic
Ground Moving Target
Get Me Tickets
Good Management Practice
Groupe Multidisciplinaire Sur l'action Internationale Contre Le Terrorisme (French: Multidisciplinary Group on International Action against Terrorism, EC)
Ground Multiband Terminal
Global Media Transfer (Harris Automation)
Glasgow Museum of Transport (Scotland)
Green Metric Ton
Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
Guided Missile Transport
General Map Table
GACT Multiterminal
Guided Missile Target
Good Morning There

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Sorry there smarty, what does it mean in THIS context? And btw, you have too much time on your hands.

any of the following:

Greenwich Mean Time
Generic Mapping Tools (software)
Giant Magellan Telescope
Greenwich Meridian Time
Geometric Mean Titer (vaccination)
Geometric Mean Titers
Guy, McCoy, Torme (band)
Gunner's Mate (Technician, USN Rating)
General Military Training
Glass Mat Thermoplastic
Ground Moving Target
Get Me Tickets
Good Management Practice
Groupe Multidisciplinaire Sur l'action Internationale Contre Le Terrorisme (French: Multidisciplinary Group on International Action against Terrorism, EC)
Ground Multiband Terminal
Global Media Transfer (Harris Automation)
Glasgow Museum of Transport (Scotland)
Green Metric Ton
Generalized Multi-Pole Technique
Guided Missile Transport
General Map Table
GACT Multiterminal
Guided Missile Target
Good Morning There

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
have you had the mango? :drool:

i've gotten in the habit of buying the larger chobani size, vanilla flavor, and adding my own fresh fruit. tastier and more economical
I have not tried the mango. The place I buy the stuff from sells them 4 for $5. I'm too lazy to add my own fruit and I'd rather create more landfill waste.

I called usaa this am to find out if our bikes are covered.

lost or stolen or destroyed at home: they are covered (less our deductible)

lost or stolen away from home: they are covered up to 10% of my total personal property coverage (less our deductible)

destroyed away from home: NO ONE KNOWS!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I called usaa this am to find out if our bikes are covered.

lost or stolen or destroyed at home: they are covered (less our deductible)

lost or stolen away from home: they are covered up to 10% of my total personal property coverage (less our deductible)

destroyed away from home: NO ONE KNOWS!
You may want to consider downsizing your lifestyle if you ever lose your bike at home.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Morning!
I was planning to make a return to the office on Monday to start working again on a part-time basis. HR said they needed a form filled out by my doctor, which my doc completed last week, but her staff lost it. I had an appointment on Tuesday of this week, so I got that issue addressed. Yesterday, I was told that there is a secondary unit that handles medical leave, and that they need an additional note from my doctor. The doc is off until Monday, so Tuesday looks like it will be my return date. A minor issue, but an annoying last minute glitch to discover since I have been discussing my return with HR for a month now.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
BB...I believe it stands for Good Morning Thread

Which begs the question,,what exactly are the quals required to be a mod??

Musn't be many... :)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Hot off the phone with HR, and I am cleared to return Monday! Since I am exempt, my part time hours may not influence my paycheck and benefits. Half-time work for full-time pay?! Sign me up :)

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Congrats Mandown, work good, mmmm.

I spent 30 min trying to put air in my toaster tires and had to go to two different gas stations. And spent $2.50 in quarters. Air used to be free...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Happy half-day Friday! Going to ride in the woods before picking up the mini shredder from preschool. Stoked!

Supposed to be cold and cloudy here all weekend *sigh*... starting to think of trying to convince the hubby to move someplace sunnier again... he keeps talking about these "job" thingies that we have and the house and all... hmmm. I'm all for moving back into a tent or car... but I guess he doesn't think that'd be the best idea with a 4 year old and two dogs... ;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Air is still free. The good old fashioned bike floor pump does a fantastic job of inflating car tires. Isn't much work at all unless you are trying add 10 psi or more.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
For $15 at WallyWorld you can buy a handy little compressor and keep it in the car. Then you are set for life!!!

And yeah, air is free for customers, by law, in some states just gotta go bug the attendant after you fill up.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
For $15 at WallyWorld you can buy a handy little compressor and keep it in the car. Then you are set for life!!!

And yeah, air is free for customers, by law, in some states just gotta go bug the attendant after you fill up.
Good idea, except I don't support the death star. Harbor Freight has a couple though.

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-volt-100-psi-high-volume-air-compressor-96068.html

http://www.harborfreight.com/12-volt-250-psi-compact-air-compressor-4077.html