Quantcast

LOL @ L'OPie

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I dont know who is more of a moron.. Bush or the Dimcratic Congress who cant figure out how to foil his diabolical plans.

I mean he is a retard right??

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
i read at lunch about how Alan Greenspan predicts the US economy to grow by 2/4 by the year 2030. Invisible Hand!!!

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
i read at lunch about how Alan Greenspan predicts the US economy to grow by 2/4 by the year 2030. Invisible Hand!!!
Would that be same as 1/2? I thought he was supposed to be good with numbers.

Oh, and there is no invisible hand.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Would that be same as 1/2? I thought he was supposed to be good with numbers.

Oh, and there is no invisible hand.
that's ironic you would find fault with his post then go on to assert the non-existence of a negative. did you have afternoon tea from russell's teapot?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
most economies double every 10 to 12 years, so you are saying we are set back in our economic development by 1/2 normal rate, ie., 200% normal over the next 20 years or 8/4 in your math language.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
most economies double every 10 to 12 years, so you are saying we are set back in our economic development by 1/2 normal rate, ie., 200% normal over the next 20 years or 8/4 in your math language.
Cool... liberal speak.

An increase is actually a cut

nice

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
that's ironic you would find fault with his post then go on to assert the non-existence of a negative. did you have afternoon tea from russell's teapot?
Unlike Bertrand's teapot, Adam's invisible should be noticeable by its effects. Sadly these are not present, nor is a free market a perfect system. Such are the realities of economics, even for the USA.

I'm not convinced that describing invisibility as a negative is entirely accurate.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
It's not deliberate, I can't help myself.
well plaid.
i think we should take this somewhere else; these plebes can't appreciate our collective dizzying intellect. i'd recommend cheeseman park, but don't want to have to explain to Serial Midget & loopie what we're doing there.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
well plaid.
i think we should take this somewhere else; these plebes can't appreciate our collective dizzying intellect. i'd recommend cheeseman park, but don't want to have to explain to Serial Midget & loopie what we're doing there.
:popcorn:

this akin to watching a one of those ubber trendy french arthouse flix...

yeah, i dont speak french either.