Quantcast

LOL, McDonald's Courts Health Crowd with New Products

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
The fast food giant is launching new salads and experimenting with all-white meat Chicken McNuggets to meet the demand for healthier food,
Can you say missed the point? Here is the rest of the story.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I actually buy Burger King Salads.
They are the cheapest around. I can't see paying 5.50 for some lettuce and tomatoes.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
If I want a quick, healthy lunch, McD's is NOT going to cross my mind, no matter what they do to the menu. :p
no.... But, if you are in the car driving to a race, the in-laws... whatever, and you pull off at the rest stop and see Hardies, Burger-king, and Mc'Ds, which one will you go to.

Some times Fast food is the only food available.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by -BB-
no.... But, if you are in the car driving to a race, the in-laws... whatever, and you pull off at the rest stop and see Hardies, Burger-king, and Mc'Ds, which one will you go to.

Some times Fast food is the only food available.

actually you can give up fast food altogether. i didnt think i could get away from it but i did. i am just very anal about food. i always have food with me. if we go somewhere and i think there is a possibility that i might miss lunch or be late for dinner or get hungry at all i bring my own food. i refuse to pay for poor quallity, service, poor everything. they just made me so mad, i made up my mind i wasnt going back.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by laura
actually you can give up fast food altogether. i didnt think i could get away from it but i did. i am just very anal about food. i always have food with me. if we go somewhere and i think there is a possibility that i might miss lunch or be late for dinner or get hungry at all i bring my own food. i refuse to pay for poor quallity, service, poor everything. they just made me so mad, i made up my mind i wasnt going back.
True... True...

but you are the exeption.