Quantcast

Long lost monkeys...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Also, there is nothing unusual going on in the pit I dug in my basement and has nothing to do with the absence of Serial Midget.
This never goes well. Plausible deniability fly's out the window when they find your shit in the basement.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ridemonkey/DirtyDog
Gecko
Mr. Bishop

Every time this site gets sold, the old owners abandon us and never return. I feel used. :(

I assume with the vast fortune they have harvested from our souls they are too busy sipping champagne on their yachts in Monaco along with DRB after he cashed out all of those credits.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I wont lie. I really want to click that Peace Park banner but dont want to contribute more than my witty posts to the site

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How much does an ad cost on this site? Depending on the price I could see myself purchasing one to spread the word of loco sucking or warning people that jonkranked is a very special and sensitive boy.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Oh, hi guys.....

I guess it has been awhile. Too long? Maybe.

Been busy at work, home with the kiddo, looking at houses and (gasp) riding bikes whenever I can.

That said, the boy is 6mo today and has been a hoot since day 1. Here's a shameless self promotion of us hiking last weekend during the first snowfall of the year. Little dude loved it, which was awesome.
IMG_20171212_203228_958.jpg