Quantcast

long shot - dmr motos in NC

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
FCLinder said:
Be nice Rob!!! By the way I hear you are not riding Sat now. What the F? Do you have another party to go to or something?
No I said I would recommend we hit up Poplar Tent instead of PeeWees because of a few reasons

1) Not sure what PeeWees will be like early Sat AM ( I am sure they will be doing trail work and whatnot) Nor do I know my way around that place to show you around
2) I have a PubCrawl I am attending Friday night, so whatever extra sleep I can schedule in will be a positive.

Mr Tiles said:
thanks for the thread derail robpee ;)

I thought we only did that on pasa.
Not exactly

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
MTB_Rob_NC said:
No I said I would recommend we hit up Poplar Tent instead of PeeWees because of a few reasons

1) Not sure what PeeWees will be like early Sat AM ( I am sure they will be doing trail work and whatnot) Nor do I know my way around that place to show you around
2) I have a PubCrawl I am attending Friday night, so whatever extra sleep I can schedule in will be a positive.

Not exactly
Lets still try PeeWees. I too will be Crawling Friday night. It's my 32nd birthday on Friday. I am sure everyone will try to get me drunk and I am still going to make my birthday ride and would love to hit up somewhere with some jumps and fun sfuff to ride. :)

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
FCLinder said:
Lets still try PeeWees. I too will be Crawling Friday night. It's my 32nd birthday on Friday. I am going to make my birthday ride and would love to hit up somewhere with some jumps and fun sfuff to ride. :)
We need to be riding early if Dave is going to be able to get his Mom at 1, you guys dont exactly have the best track record of getting moving in the moring. Not to mention that I do not know my way around the trail. And I am not sure what will be open or closed off for the contest.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Mr Tiles said:
they are having an xc ride Saturday at PW's IIRC...

IIRC? What time does it start? How much is it gonna cost to ride there on Saturday AM? Do you know if they will be working on any of the stunts? Will they be available to ride?

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
IIRC = If I Remember Correctly.

Dude, I have no idea the agenda this year. I heard a while back they were doing an XC ride Saturday and the FR comp Sunday. That being said, I would think trail construction would be buttoned up by end of tomorrow. I thought Da-Drop.com had the flyer posted on it?

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
MTB_Rob_NC said:
We need to be riding early if Dave is going to be able to get his Mom at 1, you guys dont exactly have the best track record of getting moving in the moring. Not to mention that I do not know my way around the trail. And I am not sure what will be open or closed off for the contest.
Well we have already talked about it and will be up there by 9 to 9:30. That gives us a lot of time to ride. We have been leaving around 8 the last few Saturdays to go ride up in NC, so we have been a little better. So are you in are not Bar Crawl Boy?????