Quantcast

longest dream ever

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
i slept for 5 minutes this morning tryin to wake up for school and i had the longest dream i have ever had and i remember the whole damn thing. its the first one i actually remember with detail and it was long.

ever happen to u?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Last dream I can remember was a few nights ago. I was a cyborg with an on-board wireless information system. I had image recognition software seamlessly integrated into my conscious mind - I could look at something and a download would automatically commence and provide me with as much information as I wanted about something. It was automatic, I would only have to pause if the information was not already stored in my memory data.

I remember looking at a new car, and after a couple seconds I knew just about everything there was to know about it, except for a few detailes about the vendors that manufactured the seating.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Last dream I can remember was a few nights ago. I was a cyborg with an on-board wireless information system. I had image recognition software seamlessly integrated into my conscious mind - I could look at something and a download would automatically commence and provide me with as much information as I wanted about something. It was automatic, I would only have to pause if the information was not already stored in my memory data.

I remember looking at a new car, and after a couple seconds I knew just about everything there was to know about it, except for a few detailes about the vendors that manufactured the seating.
^^^Wow^^^. I usually just dream about being in public with no pants on.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I have a couple recurring dreams and one continuing dream. I hate it.

About 14 years ago I had the most vivid dream I ever had... I dreamed that I killed someone. Ever since then I will have a continuation of that dream where I am trying to hide the body. Throughout the dream I am thinking/worrying about how to hide it and the repercussions if I get caught with the body or if it's ever found. Every dream the body has decomposed a little more, and I get closer to getting caught. I am not sure what it is, but there is something about the body that if it's found it will lead police directly to me.

The dream is so vivid that the next day I feel like I am hungover, and have on occassion woken up and wondered if I didn't really kill someone and block it out. I have also not been able to sleep the next day because I am afraid of going back to the dream.

I hate that dream. I have it once every couple of years or so.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
Where'd you hide the body?

Maybe you should check that there isn't one there... especially if you have taken Ambien...

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
I have a couple recurring dreams and one continuing dream. I hate it.

About 14 years ago I had the most vivid dream I ever had... I dreamed that I killed someone. Ever since then I will have a continuation of that dream where I am trying to hide the body. Throughout the dream I am thinking/worrying about how to hide it and the repercussions if I get caught with the body or if it's ever found. Every dream the body has decomposed a little more, and I get closer to getting caught. I am not sure what it is, but there is something about the body that if it's found it will lead police directly to me.

The dream is so vivid that the next day I feel like I am hungover, and have on occassion woken up and wondered if I didn't really kill someone and block it out. I have also not been able to sleep the next day because I am afraid of going back to the dream.

I hate that dream. I have it once every couple of years or so.
Have you seen a shrink lately? :busted:

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
One type of dream that I continue to have is either I'm fighting someone or trying to shoot someone. Except the trigger on the gun has a one ton pull and I'm squeezing as hard as I can to fire off a round. When the gun goes off I'm squeezing so hard that I miss. Or I'm throwing a punch and I'm putting EVERYTHING i have behind it only to have it travel in slomo and contact with the force of a feather. Hate that frikkin dream. The one's where I'm laying pipe though kick ass.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Where'd you hide the body?

Maybe you should check that there isn't one there... especially if you have taken Ambien...
I re-hide it in each dream. It's been in 55 gallon drums, buried in the woods, hidden beneath floors, and other places.

Never taken Ambien.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I rarely have dreams and when I do they are random:

• I drove my parents old suburban. I must have crashed it because it was on fire. My dad was pissed off for some reason.
  • about a camera backpack (just after the previous)
  • there was snow outside my house (the other day)