Quantcast

Looch Killing It

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Hey guys, I just heard from looch, he's on the east coast and he won the Massanuten (sp) race this weekend! I'm not quite sure how it all works but i'm pretty sure that this race was a jr. worlds qualifier and that the boy is going to be on his way to Australia!!! Also good job to Evan Gilsdorf in 8th, it's always tough to go across the country and race, top ten is sick!

Pic of the results sheet

.Eben.

Chimp
Mar 31, 2009
Looch is definitely the fastest American junior right now.

I also see Zach McDonald up there in 5th, which is sick. Probably ripping it up in jeans and a sweatshirt as usual.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
He's definitely on pace to get his ticket punched for Australia. I think he still needs to finish ahead of the other jrs that he beat in the qualifier at Nationals - and top-3 finish at that. I could be totally wrong, though.

Whatever the case, Looch is slaying it!!! Killer to see Evan in the top-10 as well. Both of them are good peeps and great reps of the PacNW.

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
I got fourth with a 3:41 actually. I had to take a re-run cuz someone was in the course and i ended up hitting a tree trying to avoid them and i didn't have all my energy on the second run. they posted the official final time after that sheet was posted but yeah looch killed it! Not to mention my bro took first in his cat with a 3:35 which would have put him seventh in pro!

Last edited: