Quantcast

Look at me... I'm FREETARDED.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Here's some shots that the Oklahoma/Kansas crew got of us 'hucking' this sketchy drop in Vail. Super fun, but freetarded for SURE!

Me...

The Russian...

Joe...

Russ...

I think Nate (Cooter Brown) hit it first, so no pic of him. And Steve was running the camera. Dang! Just found these photos the other day, and I used it as a good excuse to say FREETARDED.

CAVEDWELLER

Chimp
May 5, 2006
I think I'm the only one who can honestly call himself "Freetarded", you landed it, I tried to be cool and launch it sans bike. Some days your the dog, some days your the hydrant.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
CAVEDWELLER said:
He, would be me and I'm a F-up.
that's nothing...thank God that camera hasn't been around at some of my "finer" moments. Like that time I tried to stop to look at the trail map, couldn't unclip and just sort of, fell over knocking down my brother.

nikwho

Monkey
Jun 16, 2006
Flagstaff, Az
dogwonder said:
that's nothing...thank God that camera hasn't been around at some of my "finer" moments. Like that time I tried to stop to look at the trail map, couldn't unclip and just sort of, fell over knocking down my brother.
haha... not too long ago i stoped, couldn't unclip as i lost my balance and fell over to the down hill side and tumbled a few three or four rotations down a very steep hill with thick brush! in front of everyone! i felt like SUCH a douche bag!!! hahahai stoped tumbling a good solid 20-25 feet down from where i fell over..... I swear to god it was the most idiotic, most random thing that could have happened! leave it to me....lol

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Pibbers are packed, along with my new BLING-ASS rear shock rezer au revoir valve cap. Wait til I post pics of this thing, it's so pimp it makes a 303 without one look like a single pivot. And we're leaving at 4 a.m. ya nerd, should be enough time to get there, settle in for a tick, and then get our practice on.

Not that there's anything wrong with single pivots, mind you...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Nah, I'll be rockin' with Mike Hawkin, actually. :D

Seriously, Jizzle McGastronomnicon is staying Boulder to shoot some road crit thingy for Excel, so he no go to Deel Varrey. But Spoony LeFleur and K-Shizzy will be there, now with more hair than evar.

EVAR.