Quantcast

Look at that form!

DirtBag

Monkey
Feb 1, 2006
What's wrong with a 26" park bike? Be specific. A "Mountain Bike" in a skatepark is Okay. But... a dedicated 26" (still technically a mountain bike) park bike is the sh!t in a park.

26" park bikes are usually for the older guys (like me) who can no longer ride a 20" comfortably or for taller guys. It is much less gay than a 110lb, 14 year old wearing size 1 girl pants at the park...

Concrete park + no helmet = vegetative state waiting to happen.

opjones

Monkey
Aug 17, 2006
Detroit
Nice style Price. I love how you're centered right on the tree in the background, you just need a little sun back there to really top it off.

Seriously people, save the criticism for other boards. TheInedibleHulk is an avid downhill forum poster, so why come over and infect our sanctuary?

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I used to ride a Jackal at the concrete bowls and I struggled with the tight transitions. I went to a Fit S3 and I must agree that I would never go back to a 26 for street or concrete. To each his own. Dirt however is a whole different story, IMO it is way easier to whip around a 26" especially if the set isn't immaculately groomed. I have tons of respect for 20" dirt jumpers because I know just how hard it is when there is so much less room for error on landing a 20".

chipper

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
sac town
I ride my 26 evey where and i ride a lot of park and i have no issues wityh trannys on the big bike. one of my local parks is small and most of the quarters are 4 feet tall and i can blast them and do the same tricks as everyone on the 20's do. you just have to adapt to your enviorment

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
To quote Landon's blog:

"Want to be the guy whining about riding a mountain bike in a skate-park? Me neither."

Ride everything.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Amen brothers! Don't hate. Ride what makes you happy. Be happy with what you ride. Don't give yourself bad karma by wishing injury on others. And post cool pics often.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
It's 25 degrees outside, might as well start some sh1t and have something entertaining to do, you guys had to go and ruin it be being all nice and accepting and whatnot, way to go.