1 package white sandwich cookies
1 large package vanilla instant pudding mix
A few drops green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Rolls or equivalent

SERVING "DISHES AND UTENSILS"

1 NEW cat-litter box
1 NEW cat-litter box liner
1 NEW pooper scooper

Prepare and bake cake mixes, according to directions, in any size pan. Prepare pudding and chill. Crumble cookies in small batches in blender or food processor. Add a few drops of green food coloring to 1 cup of cookie crumbs. Mix with a fork or shake in a jar. Set aside.

When cakes are at room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with half of the remaining cookie crumbs and enough pudding to make the mixture moist but not soggy. Place liner in litter box and pour in mixture.

Unwrap 3 Tootsie Rolls and heat in a microwave until soft and pliable. Shape the blunt ends into slightly curved points. Repeat with three more rolls. Bury the rolls decoratively in the cake mixture. Sprinkle remaining white cookie crumbs over the mixture, then scatter green crumbs lightly over top.

Heat 5 more Tootsie Rolls until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle with crumbs from the litter box. Heat the remaining Tootsie Roll until pliable and hang it over the edge of the box. Place box on a sheet of newspaper and serve with scooper. Enjoy!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
There is this guy here and every Halloween his wife makes 'dirt cake'. She grinds up oreo cookies and layers it with vanilla pudding mixed with cool whip. One year she put it in a flower pot and put gummy worms in it and fake flowers and used a garden trowel for a scoop. This year she put it in a cake pan and stuck those Milano cookies in like tombstones and wrote our names on the cookies with cake decorating gel. It's soooo good and it's such a cute idea...can't say the cat box thing is too cute...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i think i've got a new idea for Otis' birthday cake...he and Miles like to scoop out the cat litter pan w/ me. they think it's digging for treasure.

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio
A friend of mine got one of these cakes on his birthday as a joke, and it is actually a good cake but it does tent to freak ya out specially if ur a cat owner.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Someone made that last year... I think I even posted a picture of it here.
Well - sorry if we forgot, but we did go on golgi overload over all of those chick stories. ;) I've had to purge some and I guess the litterbox thing got dumped. (pun intended :) )

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
haha that's funny.....

one of these days i'll have to go into the stories of all the feral cats that run rampant in my roofing shops yard.........

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
dh girlie said:
No...but did you notice that the turds look all shiny? Like they fed the cat olive oil or something?

bwhahahaha!! olive oil!!!!!!!!! hahahahha
the little turd on the wall of the box is an awesome detail...