Quantcast

Look at this kid...what mean parents...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Hey now, I had a rat tail. You should come to Hawaii. Most kids here either have big mullets or rat tails. You'd run out of film here.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Hey now, I had a rat tail.

OOHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWBAHAHWBAHWABHWBAHWBAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. man. i just like you more and more. i, myself, had a mullet.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by dh girlie
This atrocity was seen in Costco one afternoon...
What a pitiable sight. What we have here is a repressed adult mullet who pines for lost days- before he got a real job as shift manager at Hardess- when he could wear his plumage proudly and unconstrained by a hair net. Now he must settle for the guilty, vicarious pleasures of forcing his child into sporting the coonskin cap 'do in his stead. :o:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
What a pitiable sight. What we have here is a repressed adult mullet who pines for lost days- before he got a real job as shift manager at Hardess- when he could wear his plumage proudly and unconstrained by a hair net. Now he must settle for the guilty, vicarious pleasures of forcing his child into sporting the coonskin cap 'do in his stead. :o:
I suspect the repression comes from male pattern baldness........ :D

-S.S.-

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Originally posted by Silver
Five bucks says they have a "3" or "8" sticker on the back window of their truck...
Hey now, I nearly got an 8 sticker for my redneck truck! (As a joke!)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Originally posted by golgiaparatus
That guy absolutely must have Calvin pissing on something on his back window.
Ahh, good point. But my question is, what redneck variation of the darwin sticker would be on the back of his 1985 camaro?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
HAHAHAHA! Have you ever thought to become a comedy writer or something?

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Originally posted by reflux
Ahh, good point. But my question is, what redneck variation of the darwin sticker would be on the back of his 1985 camaro?

c'mon now, the answer is right in this thread, the fish with legs would have a mullet

and a trucker hat

and the writing on the inside of it would spell "NASCAR"

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
i was wondering the same about u... ur sooo quick witted and hysterical.. u could be the next jerilyn seinfeld! ha ha

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
does this mean i shouldnt let my kid get his ear pierced at 10 and should allow him to cut the long hair off his neck and require him to tkae the dip out for family photos??? haha.. just kidding!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Originally posted by TULSATUMBLERSGF
i was wondering the same about u... ur sooo quick witted and hysterical.. u could be the next jerilyn seinfeld! ha ha
Well howdy you! How are you!

The horse track just opened so I will have lots and lots of great random pictures coming up...the Fridays Alive nights are a blast and it lures the best white trash mother f'ers...

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
Well howdy you! How are you!

The horse track just opened so I will have lots and lots of great random pictures coming up...the Fridays Alive nights are a blast and it lures the best white trash mother f'ers...
we get out camera back this weekend sooo we will have all kinds of pics just from the expressway to share soon! ha ha

gotta go get cooter from work so i will talk to u monday!

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Here in the Carolinas a mullet, rat-tail, ducktail, or other long in the back short in the front style cut is a right of passage. The child in that picture has just passed into the realm of young adulthood.........and to him I raise my Olympia can in celebration!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
All three of us, my two brothers and I, have hair that grows into a perfect curly duck tail. When my hair was short I had about an inch long curled tail...

My kid brothers reached mid back in one looong spiral...my big brother went more for the spiked short hair on top with about a 3" long curl at the base of the neck.

The best mullet I saw, however, was a guy I went to HS with. He played Cello in the orchestra with us, hair was naturally a grey colour....He had the top done an inch long all over and it stood straight up and the back was this perfect sheet of thick grey, straight, to the middle of his back. He wore thick glasses, the type that were kind of yellow because they would get dark in the sunshine, and an oilskin trenchcoat. :thumb:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i had a rat-tail in 5th grade. i thought it was hot ****. i remember we weren't allowed to have them, so we had to curl it so that it blended with the rest of our hair.

i remember one day in the bathroom, this guy named Joe Ivan Ramirez pull out his rat-tail and showed it to me. he naturally had curly hair, but when he extended that rat-tail, it was like 5" long. i was impressed.

hmm...that sounds bad.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Came from a military family. I would have been shot if I had a mullet or long hair in the back. I did have my share of embarrasing haircuts though. I sported the anti-mullet skater haircut for a while, business around the back and sides with a party in the front.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Best mullet i've seen was a guy i used to work next door to. His hair was brown with a pretty standard inch long flat top thing happening. From the front you would never know, once he turned around he had the long curly and bleach blonde. It was about six inches of curly blonde:thumb: It was the most beutiful haircut i've ever seen:(