Quantcast

Look at this picture

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
for all you hasselheads on the board, I thought we needed a new, highly disturbing photo of david hasselhoff, so here you go.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
laura said:
for all you hasselheads on the board, I thought we needed a new, highly disturbing photo of david hasselhoff, so here you go.

i wonder how you came up with the picture...

were you googling pictures of jesus in the last supper and mother theresa for a vietnamese charity and miraculously a naked hasselhoff picture came up???
:D

ChuMaiWang

Chimp
Jun 30, 2006
That is just scary in so many ways...
I am thinking about suing this board for allowing this to be posted.

Bump for the fortunate folks that have not seen this yet.

:dead:

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
I dunno...I'm thinking it's a great image to keep for when one of you monkeys rub me the WRONG way...then i can use it in a manipulation graphic!! mwahahahahaha :love: :rofl:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Graphics said:
I dunno...I'm thinking it's a great image to keep for when one of you monkeys rub me the WRONG way...then i can use it in a manipulation graphic!! mwahahahahaha :love: :rofl:
Are you prepared to get as good as you give (excuse the hack job, it took about fourty seconds)?

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
binary visions said:
Are you prepared to get as good as you give (excuse the hack job, it took about fourty seconds)?

I feel a challenge thrown at me...damn dude...couldn't you spend some more time and at least make it real lookin? I think i look better in the school girl uniform from the other post...but hey...to each his own....

so now where can i get a pic of you to play with? :love:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
ahha

the number of wrinkles on the dogs just makes that image perfectly revolting. it's brilliant :D

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
binary visions said:
I'm the handsome one:

are you a glutten for punishment? You WOULD send a photo like that...seeing that i can't tell which one of you is more handsome, i guess i'll have to use the both...apologize to your friend for me...but make sure he knows it's your fault!!! Let's see what i can do!!!

h22ekhatch

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Portland
Ahaha...

At work (well before I quit last week) we used to haze the new guys by changing their computer wallpaper to random Hasselhoff photos if they walked out w/o locking their computer. Not locking computer = mucho serious security violation so the manager even thought it was cool.

That dog one was used a few times, as well as the following:

And a few others...basically one time forgetting is all it took :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Graphics said:
seeing that i can't tell which one of you is more handsome, i guess i'll have to use the both
Maybe checking the age in my profile would give you a clue as to which one is me...

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
binary visions said:
Maybe checking the age in my profile would give you a clue as to which one is me...

Oh...don't worry...I got you!!! :love: Just working on the right graphic for you. :love: :heart: :rofl:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
do me a favor, keep it out of this thread. this is a high quality thread and I don't want you junking it up with your tacky and tasteless photoshop jobs. ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Graphics said:
Oh...don't worry...I got you!!! :love: Just working on the right graphic for you. :love: :heart: :rofl:
:rofl:

Still haven't gotten it, eh?

Do either of those guys really look 24 to you? ;)

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
binary visions said:
:rofl:

Still haven't gotten it, eh?

Do either of those guys really look 24 to you? ;)
No...it's YOU who doesn't get it...I'm TELLING you...I got you. :love:

(hint...I KNOW you're not in that photo)