Quantcast

look what i got to match my girl jeans

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Awesome, no brakes. I assume you won't be sporting a helmet either, which means you won't be able to post on here for much longer. This is a great addition to the sperm killing girl jeans. No little Montashus.

Well done kid, well done.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
ya i call bs. 50 miles on a fixie? either you found a fifty mile downhill road, or your legs are a thing of glory.
but legs like that don't fit in girl pants :D
it's 30 miles from house to in n out and back i do that ride twice a week. I try and do 1 ride a week as well that's longer than that. You've clearly not ridden much road 50 miles aint ****

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ya i call bs. 50 miles on a fixie? either you found a fifty mile downhill road, or your legs are a thing of glory.
but legs like that don't fit in girl pants :D
haha 50 miles on a fixie is definitely do able. I used to regularly do 30-40 mile rides on my fixie (when I lived in Rochester, pretty flat up there). A buddy of mine who now races track can do centuries on his fixie. But he's probably gonna need new knees in a decade or 2.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
We've got a lot of hills out here. I'm thinking a fixie would be hard as eff around here, especially with my 215 pound arse on one. I'm not into that style anyway. Nobody has done anything bad enough to be punished by seeing me wearing chick pants.

Al C. Oholic

Monkey
Feb 11, 2010
FoCo
haha 50 miles on a fixie is definitely do able. I used to regularly do 30-40 mile rides on my fixie (when I lived in Rochester, pretty flat up there). A buddy of mine who now races track can do centuries on his fixie. But he's probably gonna need new knees in a decade or 2.
Tell him to join the club, i'm gonna need new knees in ten yrs and i'm only 20. i have a hard time doin ten miles on my ten speed. then again, i'm only three wks out of acl surgery so that'll get better.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tell him to join the club, i'm gonna need new knees in ten yrs and i'm only 20. i have a hard time doin ten miles on my ten speed. then again, i'm only three wks out of acl surgery so that'll get better.
I ride my fixie pretty sparingly these days, and mostly just for training. It helps my muscles stay trained to keep steady cadence. FWIW I have F&R brakes on it.

im trying to sell mine right now. i want to get an actual road bike. my knees hate me for riding a fixed gear haha
Fixed gear bicycles are amusing to ride, as are non-fixed singlespeeds. Both, over time, kill your knees, which are difficult and expensive to repair, and the efficacy of the repair is questionable.

In time, style whores get what they deserve. :rolleyes: