Quantcast

look what i got!!!!!!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003

got it and went directly to the shop. ended up having to switch the headset out becuase of my 1 1/8 headtube. got the bottom bracket, cranks and headset on it. will post pics tonight of the complete build. im so friggin stoked. tyhe color is actually orange instead of the light brown which is cool cause i relly like orange. Big thanks to Victor at Trailblazers Bike and Sport in Victor New York for the hook-up and promp delivery.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sweet! I'm sure that thing is ready for you to deliver it a good beating. Are you running a front der or a guide? The E13 guide mounts up on that frame like it was custom made for it :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Echo said:
Sweet! I'm sure that thing is ready for you to deliver it a good beating. Are you running a front der or a guide? The E13 guide mounts up on that frame like it was custom made for it :thumb:
gonna run the dual ring and bash guard set up. small and medium ring. i would like to get the e13 drs or whatever the dual ring one is called so my chain does not drop off and tear up thebottom bracket shell.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
xbluethunderx said:
Sweet! Too bad I hate the color...light orange just doesn't work for me :p

its actually pretty damn bright orange. i dig it so you can kiss my butt... :p :D

J

JRB

xbluethunderx said:
Sweet! Too bad I hate the color...light orange just doesn't work for me :p
You're just pisssed cuz you are trying to huck a homegrown. :think:

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
A DRS would be kickin' on that frame. The orange looks hella better than the cookie dough brown. Looks killer mang. :thumb: Just in time for...well, winter. I saw this bright ass ball of hot gas in the sky for the first time in four weeks today. It's going to be a long winter...

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Nice. So..I guess you're just waiting on my address so that you can send the frame to me...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
HRDTLBRO said:
A DRS would be kickin' on that frame. The orange looks hella better than the cookie dough brown. Looks killer mang. :thumb: Just in time for...well, winter. I saw this bright ass ball of hot gas in the sky for the first time in four weeks today. It's going to be a long winter...
we ride year round here man. it doesnt snow a lot at all. when it does snow its usually less than 8 inches and stays around for no more than about 3 days.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Craw said:
Nice. So..I guess you're just waiting on my address so that you can send the frame to me...

i'll get right on that what isn't your address?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
actually it was the box that i got. ive had the frame for a while, i was just using it to hold down the box so the wind wouldnt blow it away.