Quantcast

Look what I just bought...

RaID

Turbo Monkey
killer deal
pity about the killer shipping O/S

i aint paying double the amount of the pack for shipping, pretty much makes it pointless,
why cant companies like this offer affordable shipping like
UPS or something like that. I dont minds its going to take a week to get here (sorry rant over)

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
RaID said:
killer deal
pity about the killer shipping O/S

i aint paying double the amount of the pack for shipping, pretty much makes it pointless,
why cant companies like this offer affordable shipping like
UPS or something like that. I dont minds its going to take a week to get here (sorry rant over)
that honestly sucks for you. I just picked one up for Bek for MOTHERSDAY, and it was only 7 bucks (in the US)for shipping.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Trainwreck said:
Thanks! Got it.
did you get the red or camo, cause as I hit the process button for the completed order it came up sold out! so I got the red. Bek won't care what color it is. I woulda been upset to not have the camo!

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
brungeman said:
did you get the red or camo, cause as I hit the process button for the completed order it came up sold out! so I got the red. Bek won't care what color it is. I woulda been upset to not have the camo!
I think I got the last camo- Sorry!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Trainwreck said:
I think I got the last camo- Sorry!
no worries man! I like the fact that a fellow monkey got the last camo! I had to answer a damn student's question when I was entering the credit card info, or I may have beaten you to it. Bek won't care that it is red. She'll think it was the thought that counts!:rolleyes: :rofl:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
100 oz bladder. They typically run out of stuff, provided it's a good deal, by noon local time (They're in Salt Lake). Kinda like Woot...one day, one deal. Sometimes it sucks, other times it doesn't. Basically Backcountry.com's get-rid-of-crap-quick site.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I got myself one. I was just thinking the other day how sometimes my current 70ml reservoir just isn't enough and that I'd like a bigger pack.