Quantcast

Looked like a Horrible night for a ride.....

splat

Nam I am
so I basically cancelled the ride for tonight. It was Misting and 36 degrees out, just looked Yucky.

But 3 people showed up , BadDNA, Berkshire_rider and Quo_fan. so I quickly got reayd and we rode ! actually turned to be a good night to ride.

what isa ride with out , Berkshire_rider haveing his bike upside down at least once.

it actually turned out to be a lot better than we expected . here we make a stop to peal off a layer . you can see some of the steam coming off of us

This is my I will never learn Photo, tried riding over the ice , only to go through the ice. got off teh bike carefully , but it stayed uprights.

Is taht white lightening on your jacket or are you really really happy to see me.

riding across a partially frozen swamp.

Hitting the horse jump

and finally , some siliote action.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Sick! You ever try and do those pics where you keep the shutter open for 10 seconds or so to show the path of the lights? That would look real cool over the jump, and down twisty singletrack.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
cool.. its about time you got out and rode a little :rolleyes:

i hit my local trails yesterday afternoon and was a bit disappointed due to all the mud.. (we walked the really bad parts) agfter 10 minutes of getting dirty it didnt matter any more and we just enjoyed the ride

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
bikenweed said:
Sick! You ever try and do those pics where you keep the shutter open for 10 seconds or so to show the path of the lights? That would look real cool over the jump, and down twisty singletrack.
if you want anything other than the squiggle of the lights through the frame you need a flash that is front shudder or back shudder loaded... in otherwords Splat could get some cool shots with his digital slr and a good flash but not with his normal point and shoot. and as he said before he usually doesn't take it with him, he usually takes his point & shoot!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
splat said:
Someone has just pointed out to me that in that first pic look at Berkshire_rider seat stay :eek: I hope that is just a glitch on the photo!!!

I think it is actually gusseting or more beefiness on those stays that shows up looking like a crack in the photo.