Quantcast

Lookie what I bought last night -guitar pr0n

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC

ESP LTD MH-1000 with Seymour Duncans :love: /Ferris/ It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up /Ferris/

Also, when I was tooling around in the shop while the tech was setting it up, I found THE first guitar I ever owned, 20 years ago. So I had to get it as well, it's a reunion bitches. How it ended up in that shop, I have no clue.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
That's cool. A similar thing happened to me with my guitar. I had a black B.C. Rich Ironbird that I played for years before selling in the Washington Post classifieds. Probably 10 years later, I was at a party getting nutty with some buddies when I saw a guitar leaning in a stand by the corner of the room. "Cool," I said, "I used to have one EXACTLY like that. I picked it up and it had a little burn mark in the exact same place where mine had been inadvertently scorched. It was like finding my long lost love and it made the guitar's new owner appreciate it all the more.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Man that guitar is friggin' sweet.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I spent like 3 hours last night programming my synth for "Baba O'Rielly". :think: