Quantcast

Lookie what I got!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
did all that surrounding stuff come woth the purchase of that bike???? nice sink!!!!ms that an XTR faucet??

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Nice.

Couple questions:

What fork is that?

What's in the garage?

What is the garage door so dirty?

What type and class fire extinguisher is that? Is it dry chemical? is it a "d" class? If your bike was on fire, could you use that to put it out. Why would your bike be on fire? Do you smoke and/or use an arc welder while riding?

splat

Nam I am
H8R said:
Nice.

Couple questions:

What fork is that?
A Manitou Axel

H8R said:
What's in the garage?
All sorts of fun Stuff, Like 10 or so Bikes, a lawn Mower , A Snow Blower , a Dishwasher ( for sale ) a CLothes Dryer ( forsale ) a Photo Enlarger ( for sale ) , Rakes ,shovels, Hockey sticks, etc ,etc

H8R said:
What is the garage door so dirty?
Because its Shot! It is going to be replaced this summer

H8R said:
What type and class fire extinguisher is that? Is it dry chemical? is it a "d" class? If your bike was on fire, could you use that to put it out. Why would your bike be on fire? Do you smoke and/or use an arc welder while riding?
It is an ABC class extinuiger.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am very disappointed to see the ABC-grade fire extinguisher has been removed when Pete is riding the bike. What happens if he is pedaling along and the bike spontaneously combusts?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I Are Baboon said:
I am very disappointed to see the ABC-grade fire extinguisher has been removed when Pete is riding the bike. What happens if he is pedaling along and the bike spontaneously combusts?
Well, in that case it would have to be a "D" grade, correct?

So the ABC would just be extra weight, in addtion to the wok, and Axel.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:
he clearly needs nitrogen-filled tires.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
Especially if it is a magnesium frame!!

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
I Are Baboon said:
Maybe Greg wanted it back? :confused: He only brought it along when Splat was using his homemade lighting systems. He's rockin' the HID, now. :dancing:

I Are Baboon said:
:D

I told MBC the other day that I want nitrogen-filled MTB tires. The only problem would be refills, unless I get a nitrogen pump. I bet Splat has one in his CamelBak.
:think: I use a special mix of a shade over 78% nitrogen (in percent by volume at 15°C and 101325 Pa), that I got pretty cheap - procured it in bulk at a surplus auction.

J