Quantcast

lookin for sunday

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
A few of us will probably go hit a local trail on Sunday. I'll PM you and let you know exactly where and see if you want to hit it. I'm cravin Leavenworth again though, gonna try and head out there next weekend possibly. We should get a crew of riders together again, that was awesome.

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
I've heard that the Mission Ridge trails are super fun. I'd like to hit those sometime. Maybe next time I'm over there I can find someone that knows them.

cm16white

Monkey
Apr 16, 2006
shoreline
yes i would rather ride sat but i have to go to a graduation on friday night and a follow up party sat i was supose to stay until sunday but i had to put my foot down so i could ride some this weekend and adam i to long for leavenworth and if you put a group together let me know i am game and i will do the same i've got 6 or so that would be game i want to go stay for a weekend and take a hole group and camp and ride it was so fun that sunday with what like 19 of us sorry i'm sporting wood after thinking about it to hard

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
yeah, thinkin about riding over there tends to get me a little excited as well. We're definitely gonna get some people together and head back over there soon. We want to do a weekend thing again and get a campsite or something. Gonna try and get a crew of people to do this in the next couple weekends. Me and a couple buddies were talkin today and if we can't get a whole weekend together soon we might just head over there for a day, possibly next weekend. I'll let you know for sure. btw, probably gonna be riding the duvall trail on sunday so let me know if you want to hit it.