Quantcast

Looking for a Great Adventure?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Hey monkeys. I've got two tickets to Six Flags Great Adventure in New England (Springfield, MA). I got 2 tickets through my office and attempted to make the trip there, but, because of a bizarre chain of events (bad directions, traffic jam, accidently driving to VT) we never made it to the park, but went through a tank of gas in the process. We're hoping to get $20 a ticket to break even on our expenses. Let me know if you're interested. They're good for the rest of the season and I'd like to see someone put them to good use.

splat

Nam I am
bluebug32 said:
Hey monkeys. I've got two tickets to Six Flags Great Adventure in New England (Springfield, MA). I got 2 tickets through my office and attempted to make the trip there, but, because of a bizarre chain of events (bad directions, traffic jam, accidently driving to VT) we never made it to the park, but went through a tank of gas in the process. We're hoping to get $20 a ticket to break even on our expenses. Let me know if you're interested. They're good for the rest of the season and I'd like to see someone put them to good use.
why did you get on 91 north instead of south ?

( can't take them off of your hands , season pass holder )