Quantcast

Looking for a manual

azalgee

Chimp
Jan 11, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
I am new to mountain biking, had a cheap Mongoose from Target. After discovering some great mountain trails near by, I recently upgraded to a used Specialized Enduro Comp. I love it, but trying to find more info about it. it was advertised as a 2006, but pics match up to it being a 2007-2009.
That seems too old to find the manual for it on the website, and haven't had much luck with Google. Any ideas?

azalgee

Chimp
Jan 11, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
There probably never really was a manual for that bike, just a generic thing that went out with every specialized bike. What exactly did you want to know?
Well, I'm new to all this, never had hydraulic disk brakes or full suspension before. I just want to learn how to take care of it and adjust the air in the suspension.
I want to change out the tires that are pretty worn, but when I did that with he old cheap Mongoose, it never really shifted the same. I don't want to mess up the new bike!

Bicycle mechanics have historically been quite willing to teach their customers how to maintain their own bicycles. If we weren't tangled in the pandemic, you could pretty much expect that.

Due to the pandemic, your best bet if you want to learn is probably YouTube, as ghastly as it is.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I'm not sure if this is for the exact year of your bike, but this may be helpful. If it's not the correct year, they appear to have several Specialized manuals, so you may find what you're looking for.