Quantcast

Looking For A Patio Table For Free In Orange County!!!!!!!

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Don't got that but I do have a barbeque thats in 90% good cond. The self ignite doesnt work and the metal plate that sits above the fire is kinda shot but with a clever monkey rig..it'll work just fine. I'm in RSM if you/anyone wants it.

BTW, I'll be at BB Sun prolly all day, black DHR wearing a SHIFT jersey.

R

Rabie

If you can't find Edgy, just yell "Any FREERIDERS in the house?!" and he should pipe up.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Rabie said:
If you can't find Edgy, just yell "Any FREERIDERS in the house?!" and he should pipe up.
oooooohhh......I'm gonna get you sucka :eviltongu
uh...wait, you're hurt right? nuf said...karma,karma,karma :nuts:

R

Rabie

Edgy said:
oooooohhh......I'm gonna get you sucka :eviltongu
uh...wait, you're hurt right? nuf said...karma,karma,karma :nuts:
Bah.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
There's no need to shout. All real freeriders identify themselves with stickers.

R

Rabie

Edgy said:
Yeah...Rabie you see... Mike knows...stealth :evil:
Mike doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. So... anyone wanna like, ride the bike path this weekend?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
What's wrong? I was planning on seeing you at BB this weekend.

R

Rabie

MikeD said:
What's wrong? I was planning on seeing you at BB this weekend.
Stupid collarbone again. I was hoping to be able to ride by this weekend, but it's looking like it won't be until next.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
Rabie said:
Stupid collarbone again. I was hoping to be able to ride by this weekend, but it's looking like it won't be until next.
that sucks rabie. im still somewhat out from riding. ive just been riding on the street. im gonna go on some easy ride soon. i dont have full motion in my ankle yet its like 30%. let me know if u wanna ride mt wilson anytime soon cuz i wanna ride it but no one is around

R

Rabie

marlopez said:
that sucks rabie. im still somewhat out from riding. ive just been riding on the street. im gonna go on some easy ride soon. i dont have full motion in my ankle yet its like 30%. let me know if u wanna ride mt wilson anytime soon cuz i wanna ride it but no one is around
Yeah, Wilson sounds good. I'll pm you my email address and we'll discuss.