Quantcast

looking for a photo I've seen on RM before

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Not sure who took it... but it was one of the better photographers around here. It was a pic of a guy riding away with a girl walking next to him - her hand on his back. Looked like the guy just got done with a race... anyone know the pic?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
No, that pic will not convince your wife to carry your gear for you :D
you kidding me... if my wife was there, that would totally ruin the whole biking experience. Well, not totally, but mostly...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
jacksonpt said:
you kidding me... if my wife was there, that would totally ruin the whole biking experience. Well, not totally, but mostly...
That's too bad. Sq-Earl and I have SO much fun biking together. But atleast you realize she's not into it and don't try to force the issue!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
if my wife knows i am going with a few friends she would never want to go.. i think she feels like she is a 3rd wheel and will slow everyone down. if she knows i am just heading out by myself she will ask to come which I think is great..I really need to ask her more often.
I think she doesnt enjoy the single track riding as much anymore. during the summer we ride on the road alot together