Quantcast

Looking for a puppy

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Im looking for a Rott / lab mix here in WA, and am having trouble finding one. Anyone know any any or have an idea where to look? Im looking for one around 8 weeks old. Im also keeping my eye out for Dane / lab or mastiff / lab mix.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Tacoma Lad said:
go to petfinder .com
Thats the way to go. I have been looking for a dog myself. There are all kinds of breeds. I am looking for an adult dog, no sense in having to house break a dog, plus an older dog is way more laid back. It appears the two most difficult dogs to own are the Jack Russell Terrier and the Pit Bull-lot of those to chose from. As far as trail dogs I think you would have to work the dog at least as much as you train yourself.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
SebringMGB said:
Im looking for a Rott / lab mix here in WA, and am having trouble finding one. Anyone know any any or have an idea where to look? Im looking for one around 8 weeks old. Im also keeping my eye out for Dane / lab or mastiff / lab mix.
Send me a PM with your phone #. My brother in law recently saved a puppy that i think matches that description (the rot mix) and he is still looking for a home for it .... i think. It might be a tad older than 8 weeks though....... but worth a shot.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I have a Rot/retriever mix. They make the best dogs ever. You can't have him, but if you figure out a way to clone him, I'll give you a DNA sample.
We got him at the Humane Society in Bellevue. They had lots of god dogs for $90.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
buildyourown said:
I have a Rot/retriever mix. They make the best dogs ever. You can't have him, but if you figure out a way to clone him, I'll give you a DNA sample.
We got him at the Humane Society in Bellevue. They had lots of god dogs for $90.
You probably have DNA samples all over the back yard..... i know in my yard i could clone an army of dogs......

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
Well i picked up a pup from a lady in Olympia today, ended up with a black lab / mastiff / dane mix. Named him Ronin. I saw the mother, a dane mastiff, HUGE. but she said in theory mine shouldnt get above 170. (that was the biggest dog from a previous litter) hers is 235!!!!!! cool looking. Dane face and ears, and dane long neck, lab-ish body, with english mastiff markings (coffee with black muzzle and ears) I forgot how much puppies sleep. seems well built for running. not bulky like a mastiff, but well have to wait and see how he develops. hopefully i didnt just buy myself a hoofless pony ;)