bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
Mebe this is it?

http://www.procyclegear.com/id112.html

Jersey Info:
-Made by Giordano in the Italy
-Feature technical fabric that moves moisture away from skin and keeps you drier longer.
-Breathable summer weight material
-Three pockets in back
-Same Jerseys as the pro team wears.
-Always first quality in with tags in factory bag
-Cool colors.
Hard to find Porturguese team jersey.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He doesn't like me. He knows of my disdain for the Portuguese, South East Michigan, and Episcopalism. Opportunity never escapes him to placate his Ego.
I wasn't aware of the michigan and episcopalians, will make sure to weaponize it.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
DT may have been "Out There " on RM, but he was really "out there" in real life. Coast Guard Helo Rescue Swimmer. He did some insane shit
That's because he is insane. And not in a 'whoohoo, lookatmejumpinoutthehelicopter' way.

Is that for real? Last I knew he was getting fired from specialized. That seems like a large specialty gap in career training.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
That's because he is insane. And not in a 'whoohoo, lookatmejumpinoutthehelicopter' way.

Is that for real? Last I knew he was getting fired from specialized. That seems like a large specialty gap in career training.
Yeah it was before I met him. From what he told me he was never the same after a really bad call that almost killed him too. Having been on bad ones myself I tended to cut him some slack. PTSD is a mean mistress, 7 years out of fire I still have serious anger issues but have managed to never let it fully out in public.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

The only thing I remember was he shaved his legs like a roadie and rode a Harley. Never felt I needed to draw conclusions beyond that.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He doesn't like me. He knows of my disdain for the Portuguese, South East Michigan, and Episcopalism. Opportunity never escapes him to placate his Ego.
Not Like you?
I love you like a brother man.

My real brother doesn't talk to me because I am an asshole. You are probably just picking up on that vibe.