Quantcast

Looking for a trail off Russian Road

biobike

Chimp
Nov 2, 2006
I know this is a little uncouth and annoying but I am looking for the trail off of Russian Road. Would anyone be willing to PM the directions? Thanks

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I know this is a little uncouth and annoying but I am looking for the trail off of Russian Road. Would anyone be willing to PM the directions? Thanks
State your purpose first and possibly go on a ride or two or more so someone can get to know you. Some trails in some areas are pretty sensitive to common knowledge so most here won't do anything but razz you until they know you. After that they will still razz but then you will get invited :clue: on more rides and then you will find that monkeys are pretty friendly to other riders. Until we meet :cheers: and welcome to RM. You will like it on these forums and in the PNW but only after we break you in :brows:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
biobike- like they say, ride a bit w/the monkeys. Saturday at sst would be a good chance to get to know peeps.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah SST sounded good today until i saw the weather :(.... somebody has to fill me in on how it was

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Eren, which ones are you taking about? There's the ones at the top of the hill, off the Tolt Pipeline, there's the one's over under the powerline where the old moto track is, there's the ones out by the falls, the ones in and around my yard, and some way out in the boonies with the creek gap which really isn't Duvall but everyone seems to call it that because it's the closest town to the trail. Could be anywhere.... ;)

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Eren, which ones are you taking about? There's the ones at the top of the hill, off the Tolt Pipeline, there's the one's over under the powerline where the old moto track is, there's the ones out by the falls, the ones in and around my yard, and some way out in the boonies with the creek gap which really isn't Duvall but everyone seems to call it that because it's the closest town to the trail. Could be anywhere.... ;)
rode there today (the trail that you have to drive on about 25min of bad gravel road to get too). despite the rain. it was good.

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
pwnd :banana:

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
just post up all the directions