Quantcast

looking for dirtjump spots.......... (x-post)

we are driving up to whistler the first week of august, and are looking for some peeps to ride some DJs with on the 3rd and possibly the 4th as well. we are not looking for someone to disclose their location over the internet. we are hoping to find a few peeps who can say, "hey, i know where some really dope stuff is, here is my number, give me a call when you get up here and we'll go hit 'em up."

we will be coming up I-5 but don't want to limit ourselves to any specific location. i dont want to have all our plans in one location, so when we get there it's all raining and we can't bust the jumps. and then come to find out there was some cool stuff somewhere that we could have rode instead. so, if we are driving all the way up there, what is driving an extra few hours to ride.....

oh yeah, we can jump well also. as far as we are concerned, there are no such things as jumps for little bikes and jumps for big bikes, there are only jumps......

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
whats up, i'll be at whistler the 20th thru the 24th, so wont catch you there.

but just off of I-5 in seattle is a place to ride trails called green lake. its on the edge of a public park. its a pretty fun place to ride.

heres a link to some locals who posted some pictures:

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83733&highlight=green+lake

i'm not a local, or else i'd give you directions. theyre on N 50th st. though.

peace

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
A couple of the groms and myself had a crack-o-dawn session at the Softies this morning.Total blast!! One of the kids had one of the worst endos I've seen in a long time(on the center/right line) and walked away.Super scary!Over all pretty good shape and might be worth a stop on yer trip.You could probably search for directions.Good luck on yer trip!

jeepmauler

Monkey
Mar 9, 2004
Lynnwood
South of the lake and then South of the tennis courts.Was there on sat afternoon in the rain,pretty fun but way too much work!!