Quantcast

looking for girls to ride with in Greater Boston area

MAdirtgirl

Chimp
Aug 7, 2004
Medford, MA
Hi! I am new to the whole forum thing but as the title says, I am looking for other girls to ride with who want to go out and play on the rocks and try new stuff (or inspire me to try new stuff).

I've been riding trails for a bunch of years and used to do a lot of XC racing. I'm pretty comfortable on fairly steep stuff. I have done some bmx and am pretty aggressive on technical but would like to get a LOT better and braver - try bigger drops, learn better technique, get jumping, etc. I am also interested in going to the downhill/terrain parks to play and see about maybe trying a dh race or something.

mmkay. lmk if you are out there! : )

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
You should call the Cycle Loft in Burlington and ask for Alexis. She lives very close to you. My gf also rides a lot in the area, but is in CT for the summer. If you are in to racing, there has been a growing contingent of girls racing/riging dh in New England. I am sure that they would love to have you on board.

MAdirtgirl

Chimp
Aug 7, 2004
Medford, MA
You know, I have heard about Alexis and would love to go riding with her. My only problem is that I am kind of shy to call someone I have never met. I should probably just get over it but I was hoping for some good old-fashioned email responses before having to go the phone route. I may wait a bit longer to see if I get any responses throught the forum. Otherwise I will try giving a call over there. Thanks again for the good idea : )