Quantcast

Looking For Guinness Foreign Extra Stout

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
smbisig said:
Anyone know where to buy it in the Puget Sound Washington Area?

Thanks in advance:help:
Never had this, bit I am now VERY interested. Maybe Ciaran will chime in with some info, he's a big Guinness fan.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
stinkyboy said:
Never had this, bit I am now VERY interested. Maybe Ciaran will chime in with some info, he's a big Guinness fan.
I've only seen Extra Stout and that Draught stuff in the US, but had the Foreign in Jamaica. Very tasty.

"GUINNESS® Foreign Extra Stout is brewed with extra hops to give it distinctive character and extra shelf-life in warmer climates."

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
BikeGeek said:
I've only seen Extra Stout and that Draught stuff in the US, but had the Foreign in Jamaica. Very tasty.

"GUINNESS® Foreign Extra Stout is brewed with extra hops to give it distinctive character and extra shelf-life in warmer climates."
When in the caribean, you have to select between: Carib, Haroun, and Guinness (only one choice). Carib and Haroun are worse than coors.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Ascentrek said:
When in the caribean, you have to select between: Carib, Haroun, and Guinness (only one choice). Carib and Haroun are worse than coors.
there's also tennant's milk stout. and on a half-dutch island like st maarten, finding heineken is pretty easy.