Quantcast

Looking For Land Access in South Bay Area

Raacerx

Monkey
I am looking for some land access in the South Bay Area. Looking for enough land to build a short to long trail. I practice low impact building techniques and have been building trails for years. I am ONLY looking for land access for myself and one friend. Mainly because having multiple people accessing the land makes many people uneasy, I only want 2 people (myself and my friend) to have access. We are strictly looking to build this trail for training purposes. Not much property is needed. Even enough for a few jumps and berms is fine. Due to the local trails not allowing bikes and the few trails that are legal are overcrowded, we are searching for alternate places to train.

I have a contract that releases the land owner/leaser from liability. Because only 2 of us will access the land, this simplifies things immensely. We need atleast a month of access, but if the land is only accessible for say 3 months, that is ok. It only requires a week to dismantle a trail of mine, and the area will essentially be in its original state.

We can offer a monthly access fee, and we can also offer our services in exchange for access. Things such as property maitenence, gardening, construction work, etc. Both of us are over 21 years old. Please let me know if you are interested or know of someone who might be interested.

Sorry that we are not interested in sharing this access with anyone else, but it is far easier to find access with only 2 people (unless of course the owner of the property specifically wants that).