Quantcast

looking for local bike shop

stillgoing

Chimp
Nov 28, 2006
Hello. I'm in town for a couple days and while here, I'd like to drop by a couple local bike shops - looking primarily for xmas gifts for the kids (ok - me too!) Parts, shorts, maybe shoes - whatever.

Primarly we ride Freeride/DH - so don't steer me to a roadie only store.

I'm currently in the El Toro/Lake Forest area - more specifically, I'm in a hotel off 241 at Los Alisos Blvd.

And, what time do the shops usually close?

I'm from just outside of Vancouver, B.C., so I'm not at all familiar with the area - however - maps are not a problem.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
You have 'The bike company' on bake pkwy.
You have performance by the 5 at aliso
But the best place (IMO) is 'The Path' in Tustin... bit of a drive, but worth it.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
You have 'The bike company' on bake pkwy.
You have performance by the 5 at aliso
But the best place (IMO) is 'The Path' in Tustin... bit of a drive, but worth it.
Dude..this guys from the "couve" Dave @ Freeride Cycles in RSM is a Brodie dealer...now that has to sound close to home. Of course actually catching him while he is there is another story..:cheers:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I second The Path. If you don't drive up to Tustin during rush hour (before 9am, after 4pm), the drive should take you MAYBE 30 minutes at most. I am luck to have it right down the street from work, but I'd make the drive even if it took 45 minutes.