Quantcast

Looking for outdoor chairs for FREE in San Diego County

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I need two for my outdoor frontage... I could also use a little stool to sit on while working on my bike on the stand. Bec of aging, my back is getting sore.

No lawn chairs pls....and I accept donations from chain wallet wielding-black t shirt-camo pant wearing- big hit riding freeriders too. SNAR!

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
hey Orven just an FYI but Wendy bought our chairs and table at Target for less than 50 bucks...I would post a pick but I'm way over my pic limit....I hate that about the new monkey :mumble: ...D

ibismojo

Monkey
Nov 6, 2001
San Diego
Orven said:
I need two for my outdoor frontage... I could also use a little stool to sit on while working on my bike on the stand. Bec of aging, my back is getting sore.

No lawn chairs pls....and I accept donations from chain wallet wielding-black t shirt-camo pant wearing- big hit riding freeriders too. SNAR!
i've got 4 old school 70's style dinner chairs i'm about to throw away. do you want those? they're set up to swivel around but some of them don't swivel so well. they also have a 4 legs with wheels on each leg. if you want these, let me know, i'm at UCSD from 2-4 mwf.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
D, I asked for FREE!! :)

Ibis, thanks for the offer but I'm looking for the Ethan Allen calbier chairs for the front house. We have hobos and bums in the upper echelon of poverty in downtown Chula to impress.

B, I could use landscaping boulders... would your Mighty Max handle the payload for delivery?