Quantcast

Looking for people to meet during a bike trip in Europe!

Raphii

Chimp
Jul 26, 2023
Hello everyone!

My girlfriend Marie and I, Raph, are planning a bike trip of at least 6 months in Europe starting next September. We're both finishing our studies, and have had a burning desire for several years to leave France and travel on our own.

One of the aims of this trip is to raise awareness and share our knowledge on various themes linked to ecology, such as eco-tourism, self-sufficiency, reuse, food, sharing... Particularly through meetings in schools, or the development of participative workshops.

Through this objective, we'll be meeting local people and discovering new initiatives. We're therefore looking for people who might be willing to host us for a night or two, whether to pitch our tent or offer us a sofa, to share a discussion, help us discover a local dynamic, be it environmental, cultural, social, educational or agricultural, or even to travel a little way with us.

We'll be passing through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Turkey, Georgia and Armenia. The itinerary is not definitive, but will evolve according to our desires and encounters.

So don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in the project, or if you know people we could meet during our trip!

PS: I don't have an instagram account dedicated to this project yet (not my thing, social networks), but it's coming soon!

Raph