Quantcast

looking for people to ride with

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
here is a cool place to ride, it is in olympia. just a couple of pictures to show the area. Everything is super strong and sturdy and lots of fun.

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
nuclear 674 said:
hey i broke my hand out there yesterday out for 4 to 6 weeks. if your still interested i will still set up ride time for thoes that want to

Dude, that sucks! Maybe once SR has his bike back together we can try for a ride day.

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
im down to check it out, pictures look kinda sketch but im sure its better in person. Im also down to shovel some dirt etc

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
oly said:
Dude, that sucks! Maybe once SR has his bike back together we can try for a ride day.
Yeah I'd like to check it out soon. I'll be putting everything back together Tuesday night so any time after that would be great for me

and sorry to hear about the hand :(

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
pics do no justice to this place. Went and checked it out this evening, super fun lines....things not pictured include good flowing bermed lines, medium to downright big gappers, a number of jumps and good sized drops to boot. Didn't hit everything (yet) but just started to get a feel for the place. I will definitely be back and I'll have to take my photo gear with me. Good to meet Khristian and Greg :thumb: