Quantcast

Looking for people to ride with

Matteo

Chimp
Mar 17, 2006
Kirkland, Washington
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forums. Im lookin for some people to go riding with. I live in the kirkland and I wanna go explore some new trails with people that have been there before. I really wanna go check out the Capitol Forest because Ive never been there. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thanks, Matt

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
If your ever headed south drop me a line. Also check the link in my sig for a cap forest link. theres a user forum there maybe find others to ride with.

BrandonWatts

Monkey
May 4, 2005
raymond, WA
yeah i am looking for people to ride with once i get back up there in the great pacific northwest (i am in Arizona right now). i am going to be back up there at the end of april. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

hey OLY i live about and hour south of you will have to hook up and ride sometime. cap forest looks really sweet.

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
Ya, what kind of riding are you interested in. I would be willing to show you a freeride/downhill jump place. I also could show you a couple of trails at capital forest.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Hi Matt,
Me and a couple friends are riding tomorrow at 8 am at cap forest. Your welcome to come.

D

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
Interested in doing some long XC rides at Capitol. Did some last winter and want more. Someday I want to do the Mean Green 54.
I live in Fremont.

Matteo

Chimp
Mar 17, 2006
Kirkland, Washington
Id love to go ride the cap tomorrow but I dont think ill be able to make it this time. As far as the type of riding I do, Im down with anything. I wouldnt label myself as being really extreme and Im not much of hucker but I wanna learn new stuff and get better. I suppose Id classify myself more as an all mountain rider but i dont care for climbing all that much, id rather ride down the mountain. If anyone is interested in riding on sunday Id probably be down assuming I have my bike back in time ( I just got a new fork and headset which im gonna get installed tomorrow.)

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
BrandonWatts said:
yeah i am looking for people to ride with once i get back up there in the great pacific northwest (i am in Arizona right now). i am going to be back up there at the end of april. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

hey OLY i live about and hour south of you will have to hook up and ride sometime. cap forest looks really sweet.
i live an hour south of olympia and ride some really fun trails in longview/kelso. lemme know if you want to go ride....

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
Matteo said:
Id love to go ride the cap tomorrow but I dont think ill be able to make it this time. As far as the type of riding I do, Im down with anything. I wouldnt label myself as being really extreme and Im not much of hucker but I wanna learn new stuff and get better. I suppose Id classify myself more as an all mountain rider but i dont care for climbing all that much, id rather ride down the mountain. If anyone is interested in riding on sunday Id probably be down assuming I have my bike back in time ( I just got a new fork and headset which im gonna get installed tomorrow.)
you missed quite the adventure :)

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147924

Matteo

Chimp
Mar 17, 2006
Kirkland, Washington
That looks like so much fun, now im quite bummed I missed out. Totally let me know next time your headin up cause I will be down for sure.

Also I was just wondering if anyone was planning on attending this or knows anything about the trails in that area.
Forks