Quantcast

looking for people to ride with

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
Yeah I'm in auburn so north or south is not that big of a deal. Mostly ride sst blackdiamond and 27 and my trails I ride up at greenriver community college.

andres611

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
I do a bit of everything but would like to get more into DH which I don't get to do much. I consider myself a good intermediate all around rider, but for DH i want to say between intermediate and beginner. SO I would be up for riding if you don't mind putting up with me.

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
Have you been up to 27 before? Comfortable with the el-sketch? I'd hate to drag someone out and have them injured. That said, I certainly cannot ride everything on the original trail so I am probably in the same boat as you.

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
been to 27 im getting back on my bike from a knee injury. and i gotta bail my dh bike outta the bike shop. ive ridden the oregon trail at 27 i like that its super flowy. and my trails at the college are hiking trails so they are fin fast the top section is hardpack and he bottom is rocks and roots then it turns into sand.i hit like 28 mph on my downhill bike down that trail and then theres a really technical trail thats steep. i can meet you guys up there if you want.