Quantcast

Looking for riders in Centreville/Clifton

Sep 29, 2004
im in the area but i think people are a lil turned off by what the **** means.... i mean riding is cool and all but im not trying to **** with guys let alone guuys on the internet, sorry man :blah:

pntballpunk51

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
clifton *CPT REPRESENT*
how'd ya know!!!!??!?!? lol im jk, but seriously, im not going to rape you, theres only a couple people i ride with and we just wanted to see who else liked to freeride and dirt jump in our area :nuts:

pntballpunk51

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
clifton *CPT REPRESENT*
we should ride sometime we are out almost everday during the week and im out on saturdays riding. Today we are building a couple new doubles and might work on our dh course. If you want to come chill with us we are usually hanging out at the powerlines near compton road :evil:

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
yeah peeps at ridemonkey can suck but most are ok.......I know where those powerlines are I'll stop by and help you build on adry weekend. I have your cell number so me and happypants will stop by sometime.

later

Sep 29, 2004
and foxfreerider what aobut bringing the bobcat down from ur gpas house this summer to build djs... perhaps? possibly? Cause i know alot of people would be willing to put in the time to help you bc its jsut cool to have mor e places to ride... so om me if u wanna build sumtime soon

pntballpunk51

Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
clifton *CPT REPRESENT*
I'll be out Saturday afternoon and pretty much everyday this week. I just finished a small 5 pack today with one foot lips and landings with 6-8 foot gaps. I also worked on our downhill trail which is just getting started. Call me if you want to ride sometime. I ride a lot so if you do want to ride I'll probably already be riding, lol. :thumb: