Quantcast

looking for riders in Ft Collins

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
I'm not from Ft. Collins but, wish I were. I bet there is a ton of riding around there, if not, there is always New Belgium.
-must fill my growler.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
try the cutthroat porter off of the nitro tap also id stop the the corral skills center in lory state but havnt ridden there myself yet

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
That sounds cool. I'm going to try to get out there in June. Originally I wanted to do FatTire, but I've been pretty slack on the riding. It's been picking up though.

Cheers.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
i seem to be a frame, stem and front wheel short of a bike now. so as soon as my bike is up and running ill be down for some riding. just heard about a place thats behind a car lot

BeerMe

Monkey
Apr 18, 2008
FOCO NOCO
Did you get your steez back together yet?
I've been riding solo most of the spring and am getting tired of it. I live off Mulberry and Shields and am usually out causing mayhem every day that it's not raining.

Since there are apparently so many fools out and about we need to put together a cruise/session. Start at Road 34 with a few beers and mozy our way around town. Something, anything, to get some action going. I've lived up here for over 2 years and hardly know another rider. Tis' weak.

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
sorry man i haven't been able to get online in quite a bit. im moving tomorrow so financially im a bit tapped. i almost have my **** together though just a frame short, but that should be taken care of no later than three weeks then i plan on starting digging if i can find a suitable spot