Quantcast

Looking for Romic Part

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
I was rebuilding my old Turner and came across a broken 'spring seat' on the Romic shock. By 'spring seat' I mean the piece that slides off perpendicular to the shock after you loosen the spring. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone might have an extra one from a Romic that they might be willing to part with? Of course I'll cover shipping and then some.

Or, does anyone know if other types of spring seats might fit?

Thanks!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thats your spring seat.... I would bet if you give ROmic a call during the week, Roger has more than a few there in stock....... Yes, they are still working on bike shocks, still rebuilding..... Usually Curtis there, but sometimes you catch roger directly

TrueScotsman

Monkey
Mar 20, 2002
Scotland
I was clearing out some old parts and I think I came across the bit you need; I will try and look it out and post a pic.
I used to run a Romic on my DH Team back in '02- do you reckon it is still the same spring seat?
If it is the right part you're welcome to it FOC, just postage!:thumb:

J

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
I was clearing out some old parts and I think I came across the bit you need; I will try and look it out and post a pic.
I used to run a Romic on my DH Team back in '02- do you reckon it is still the same spring seat?
If it is the right part you're welcome to it FOC, just postage!:thumb:
I'd wager the cost of postage that it's the right part. I'll shoot you a PM.

Oh, wait... Scotland, hmmm. Maybe I'll wait for the picture? :think: